Purpose-designed protective sleeve for manually handling an detonator.
Det Protection sleeves have been developed for; manual handling of an exposed detonator; transport of detonators next to primary charges especially during operational activity and in proximity to RF hazards.
Rapid coil is a thin, strong, double stranded electrical wire which is rolled up in a special way into a relatively small container compared with the length of the wire.
Instead of it having to be pulled and moved with a heavy pulley for electrical wire it is compressed into a container resembling a film box.
Designed for dismounted and special units, where versatility, efficiency and lightweight are essential.
The case contains a folding anchor, hook, extremely sharp anchor blade, large hook, tow rope handle, rappelling metal rings, folding pulley with a tow rope of 70m length (ripping strength 350 kg), two fast deployment single use electric cables, length 70m.
A compact leg pouch Hook and Line kit for manual or remote neutralisation of explosive devices. Designed especially for dismounted units.
- Professional kit for quick operation
- Multi purpose
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to use
- Extra high break strength strings (200 Kg)
- 21 pcs in the kit.
A miniature toolkit designed to fit over the back of the operator’s hand.
· Toolkit contains uniquely designed, special purpose tools
· Based on an original operational doctrine
· Integral kit position will not restrict the operator’s movements or performance
· A fabric sleeve that fits around the forearms using straps, with pouches stitched onto it for various tools.
A hook and line reel kit for remote handling of explosive devices and dangerous objects.
A relatively small sized reel with adjustable winding speed, overspill locking, regulator for arranging the cord and handle strips for hanging the reel.
There are 3 available types of line:
SL-031 – 50m of 3mm Polyester string of 240 kg break strength
SL-031A – 75m of 2.5mm Kevlar string of 350kg break strength
SL-031B – 75m of 2.5mm Dyneema string of 360kg break strength
A range of hand held prodders designed for the detection of mines, weapons and booby traps in various types of ground conditions.
· One device incorporating multi purpose tools and possibilities for performing various tasks.
· Constructed to be easily assembled with a suitable efficient length for a user.
· The prodder can also be used to detect trip wires.
· Light, portable, fast and easy to assemble and dismantle.
A Folding Anchor for pulling explosive devices
Made of stainless steel, its hooks fold with sleeves insulated against short circuits, with a hole for connecting an attachment at the end of the hook and line cord.
A knife for semi-remote cutting of wires.
Its main purpose is the disconnection and cutting of electric wires in a circuit by pulling.
The knife is made of a stainless steel housing that accommodates a blade. The hook knife is very sharp. The knife connects to a pulling cord using a 5 x 50 mm ring that is connected to the knife housing hole.
Where a solution is crucial to the successful outcome of a crisis a Kri-Tech kritical solution will aid in victory.
Contact us for a quote
If you require a quote on any of the items shown please contact us.